LM5P carries out the interior lighting of the church of Greasque.
The restoration work on the Church of St. James the Greater undertaken by the Municipality has the value of a historical symbol.
First of all, they are a key date in the life of our church, which was rebuilt in 1770 and 1846 and underwent major restoration work in 1899/1900. Since that date, no such major restoration work had been undertaken. It should be remembered that, in addition to bringing the heating, electricity, lighting and sound systems up to the necessary standards, the work made it possible to treat all the cracks, redo the entire tiling of the Nave, reconstruct the high altar, change the woodwork (entrance door, nave door, boiler room door, bell tower door, sacristy shutters) and overhaul the stained glass windows. The monitoring of the work on the church of Gréasque, coordinated by M. Pasqua, Heritage architect, made it possible to involve the parishioners and the parish priest in the choices made by the elected representatives. The result goes far beyond what was expected and the church has regained all its lustre to everyone’s delight.
Architect: José Pasqua
Lighting Designer : LM5P – The 5-legged Sheep
Photo credit: Denis Dalmasso
Brands used: Ambiance Lumière, Luce&Light, Otylight